The Colorado Council of Teachers of Mathematics is a professional organization which provides networking, advocacy, and support for mathematics teachers across the state of Colorado. All Colorado mathematics teachers are welcome to join the organization to connect with colleagues across the state.
CCTM is an affiliate of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), the largest professional organization of mathematics teachers in the country.
CCTM serves its membership by:
- hosting an annual conference
- publishing a journal three times a year
- providing grants to communities of learners
- recognizing outstanding teachers and teacher leaders with annual awards
- collaborating with other professional organizations such as:
The purpose of this website is to connect mathematics teachers from around the state and to build a community of learners that can share ideas and promote quality mathematics instruction.
Colorado Council of Teachers of Mathematics (CCTM), is a 501(c)(3) non-profit which supports K-16 mathematics education and teachers and promotes professional development to bring best practices in mathematics curricula, instruction, assessment, and evaluation.