Leveraging Classroom Instruction to Maximize Student Achievement on the SAT
Our 2017 Winter CCTM Regional Conference series will focus on helping our students demonstrate their knowledge on the SAT. In this round of regional conferences, we intend to:
- Help teachers become familiar with the re-design of the PSAT/SAT
- Demonstrate some of the resources available to support students and teachers.
- We will leverage instructional practices to support students in demonstrating mathematics knowledge on these assessments.
CCTM is partnering with Texas Instruments to help teachers explore how the strategic use of technology contributes to student learning and demonstration of knowledge. Our target audience is teachers of grades 8-12.
Workshop attendees will receive a free license for TI Smart View CE software ($135 value!). The number of workshop participants is limited! Register today to secure your spot!
All conferences will have the same content, so please select the most convinent time and location.
Dates and locations
(Each workshop is from 8:30 - noon.)
- Saturday, February 11, 2017
- Littleton Public Schools Board Room, 5776 Crocker Street, Littleton, 80120
- Saturday, February 25, 2017
- CSU-Pueblo, Physics/Math Building Room 112, 2200 Bonforte Blvd, Pueblo, 81001
- Saturday, March 4, 2017
- CSU - Ft. Collins, Lory Student Center, Room 382, 1101 Central Avenue Mall, Ft. Collins, 80521
- Registration is $15 for CCTM members and $45 non-members. The $45 includes CCTM membership until the fall 2017 conference.