Welcome to the web site of the professional organization which provides networking, advocacy and support for mathematics teachers across the state of Colorado. All Colorado mathematics teachers are welcome to join the organization to connect with colleagues across the state.
If you want more information or have a question about CCTM please contact your region representative. If you have a question about membership please contact Laurie Hillman or if you have a question or comment about this website please contact Jerry Overmyer, Technology Integration Specialist.
CCTM is an affiliate of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM), the largest professional organization of mathematics teachers in the country.
CCTM serves its membership by:
- hosting an annual conference
- publishing a journal three times a year
- providing grants to communities of learners
- recognizing outstanding teachers and teacher leaders with annual awards
- collaborating with other professional organizations such as:
The purpose of this website is to connect mathematics teachers from around the state and to build a community of learners that can share ideas and promote quality mathematics instruction.