September 14 - 15 at the University of Denver.
We have booked a special rate at the following hotels.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Denver Cherry Creek. Book by 8/23 to receive this special group rate. Please call Laura at (303) 691-2223 if you need additional hotel information.
Fairfield Inn is just a few blocks from the Colorado Blvd. light rail station
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Southeast. The special room rate will be available until August 23th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Call (303) 923-4062 for more information.
A free shuttle to and from DU will be available from the Embassy Suites
Anyone in need of ADA parking accommodations needs to email Tracy Seremak (email@example.com) as soon as possible to reserve an ADA parking spot.
Conference Schedule of Events
- Leader Pre-Session - Thursday 1:30 - 3:30 pm
- Teacher Pre-Session - Thursday 4:00 - 6:00 pm
- Thursday Reception and Awards Ceremony 6:30 - 8:30 pm (registration not required)
- Friday Conference 8:00am - 5:00pm
All options include a one-year CCTM membership. Register by selecting the appropriate sessions for Regular, Speaker, or Full-Time Student Registration. To register multiple people, select their registration type, complete their membership information, and add to cart. When complete select the cart icon in the upper right corner to make payment.
Online payments can be made by school or personal credit cards. You may register and pay onsite by school check. Personal checks and purchase orders may not be used for payment.
Click HERE for a Regions Map (Required for registration information)
- Thursday Leader Pre-Session - $80
- Thursday Teacher Pre-Session - $50
- Friday Conference Registration - $125
- Friday Speaker Registration - $45
- Friday Student Registration - $40
- Friday Lunch - Sorry, box lunch orders are now closed. Attendees without box lunches will have the option of eating at a selection of on- and off-campus locations.
- Parking is available on the DU Campus for $8/day, and the attendant will only take cash. Alternately, the University of Denver light rail station is just a short walk from the conference location on campus.