Registration for this year's CCTM conference is open! Register by June 1 to get discounted, early-bird rates: only $40 for Thursday's presession workshop and $99 for Friday's conference!
Here is a preview of this year's conference program:
Thursday, August 2*
- Presession workshop with Julia Aguirre (Associate Professor of mathematics education at the University of Washington and co-author of The Impact of Identity in K-8 Mathematics: Rethinking Equity-Based Practices)
- CCTM and PAEMST awards ceremony
- Social event at Punch Bowl Social featuring math education VIPs (to be announced)
Friday, August 3*
- Keynote by Andrew Stadel (@mr_stadel, instructional coach and creator of estimation180.com)
- Some of our featured speakers:
- Robert Q. Berry III (@robertqberry, President of the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics)
- Eugenia Cheng (@DrEugeniaCheng, mathematician, pianist, and author of How to Bake Pi and Beyond Infinity)
- Douglas Clements and Julie Sarama (@DHClements (portfolio) & @JulieSarama (portfolio), professors of math education at the University of Denver)
- Lisa Bejarano (@lisabej_manitou, PAEMST awardee, NBCT, Desmos Fellow, blogger, and high school teacher in Academy School District 20)
- Wendy Ward Hoffer and staff developers from PEBC
* Note: These dates were incorrectly listed as the 3rd and 4th in an email. My apologies!
We can't wait to see you on the campus of the University of Denver this August 2-3. More information can be found on our Conference Information page, and a full conference program will be posted in the coming weeks.