I hope that everyone had a relaxing summer and that you are off to a great start of the 2017-18 school year. The CCTM Conference Committee has worked diligently all summer preparing for our September 14-15, 2017 conference.
This year's conference will be fresh and new in many ways! First, we have moved locations to the University of Denver campus. Additionally, we have several featured speakers, both at the local and national level, including Annie Fetter, Amanda Jansen, Wendy Ward Hoffer, Lisa Bejarano, and more! We've kept our great exhibit hall, local speakers, and Thursday leader and teacher pre-sessions, as well as our Thursday evening awards ceremony. Don't hesitate - register now at www.cctmath.org. We hope to see everyone there, and bring a colleague or a group with you for support and focused learning after the conference.
Please note the following important conference items:
- We are looking for volunteers to help with this year's conference. Sign up to volunteer here - we appreciate your help to make the conference great!
- If you require ADA-accessible parking accommodations, please email Liz Zitterkopf (Liz.Zitterkopf@d51schools.org) as soon as possible.
- Conference rates are available at two local hotels: the Fairfield Inn and the Embassy Suites. A free shuttle to and from DU will be available from the Embassy Suites, and the Fairfield Inn is just a few blocks from the Colorado Blvd. light rail station.
- Parking is available on the DU Campus for $8/day or $6/half-day. Alternately, the University of Denver light rail station is just a short walk from the conference location on campus.
- You may purchase a box lunch for Friday with your conference registration ($15), or enjoy lunch on your own at one of the many food options on or near the DU campus.
- We would love to have you present an Ignite talk on Friday afternoon! Learn more about Ignite talks here, then submit your 20 slides and talking points to Joanie Funderburk (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than Friday, September 8th.
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in September!